Posts By: admin
You make updates to the interior of your home so why not the garage? Especially if you spend a great deal of time in this part of the house to work on cars or special projects, you deserve better than the norm. Thanks to incredible products, including SunOne, you can accomplish almost anything you want. For starters, you might consider some of the garage ideas mentioned below.
- Harley Lover – Do you love riding your Harley? Instead of a traditional garage, consider having a bright orange and black square floor design to mimic the Harley colors. For an even more dramatic look, paint the walls using one of the matching colors and hang motorcycle posters on the wall.
- 3D Effect – A skilled decorative concrete installer or contractor can create a fantastic three-dimensional design. While there are endless possibilities, an example is a graphic image that looks like a canyon in the middle of the floor with a suspension bridge going from one end to another.
- Checkered Flag – As a racecar enthusiast, black and white squares that resemble the winning flag is another one of the best garage ideas.
- Designated Parking Space – You might also consider having the entire garage floor covered in a bright red, blue, or yellow epoxy, and then a black border with a medium to dark gray color inside to designate where you park the cars.
- Showcase – When it comes to garage ideas for people who collect exotic automobiles, the sky is the limit. In this case, you could have a product like SunEpoxy FX applied to create a shiny black floor with red metallic flakes or a bright white surface with the make and model of each vehicle written on the floor in front it in a bold contrasting color.
- Additional Surfaces – When going over different garage ideas, remember along with a new floor, you can change the appearance of other surfaces, including the walls, workbench, and so on.
As a business owner, you know how critical it is to provide your customers with an excellent product or service at a competitive price. You understand that the type of support your staff provides has a significant impact on whether an individual becomes a loyal buyer or chooses to go elsewhere. However, you may not realize your flooring system also affects your company’s success. If you want to boost your business, consider stained concrete floors.
While that might seem odd, think about your experience when you’re out shopping or visiting a professional firm. What you see the minute you walk in the door makes an impression, good or bad. If you enter a business only to find discolored, chipped, or even outdated floors, it automatically makes you question the caliber of the product or service offered.
In comparison, if you go to a business with stained concrete floors, their sheer beauty and shine make you feel more confident in what that company offers. The same goes for people who come to your establishment. Whether you own a restaurant, day spa, law firm, video arcade, or clothing store, the right flooring system serves as the foundation for everything else.
For stained concrete floors, you can select from two options, water- and acid-based formulas. Although both produce incredible results, each is unique. For example, if you go with a water-based product like SunH20, you have a much broader range of colors. On the other hand, an acid-based formula like SunAcid penetrates the surface. The acid then reacts to specific chemicals in the concrete, which produces a gorgeous marbled effect.
When it comes to stained concrete floors, start by considering the type of business you have and the customers you want to attract. If you own an arcade, you probably prefer bold, bright colors, making a water-based product the best choice. However, if you have a law firm, a more sophisticated flooring system created by an acid-based stain is what you need to bolster business.
As the owner of an interior design firm, you know everyone has distinct likes and dislikes. Because you work primarily with residential clients, your job is to come up with solutions that change the appearance of different rooms. For entryways, decorative coatings offer the versatility that people want.
The great thing about recommending decorative coatings to your clients is there is a solution regardless of the size or style of the home. In other words, you can create whatever look a client wants in the entryway, whether that person has a small waterfront cottage, a contemporary single-family home, or a multi-million-dollar Mediterranean mansion.
For starters, always have a professional installer or contractor perform the work. Also, that individual should use the best decorative coatings on the market, products like Tuscan or SunCanvas. That way, you’ll have the assurance the finished product will surpass your clients’ expectations. Once professionally sealed, the entryway floor will provide years of flawless service.
When going over the options for decorative coatings with your clients, point out the importance of selecting a color, texture, or pattern that enhances the beauty of the home. Although people should choose something that would appeal to buyers if the house ever goes on the market, they also want to use creativity. With an abundance of options, including custom score lines, masonry effects, and other design elements, anything is possible.
Wear and tear is an additional factor to consider when selecting decorative coatings. If you have a client with a large family, including kids and pets, or someone who entertains often, you want to suggest a flooring system capable of withstanding a lot of foot traffic. Even with few people coming and going, recommend a solution to your clients that is easy to clean and maintain.
Beyond your normal winter activities, you might take the next several months to review or create designs for pool deck surrounds that are unique from the others. Especially if you spend a great deal of time entertaining family, friends, or even clients, you want a backyard area that makes a lasting impression. Although there are no limits as to what you could accomplish, the five designs mentioned are some worth considering.
- Brick Look-a-Like Overlay – With a product like SunStamp, a professional installer can create a design that looks exactly like genuine brick. However, instead of placing the stamps so that each block lines up symmetrically, you might have individual squares made, each with the same layout. With the entire deck finished, you would see a gorgeous “brick” surface with a one-of-a-kind pattern broken down into individual spaces.
- Colored Stone – Typically, when people use a stamped overlay around pool deck surrounds to make the surface look like river rock, they go with natural tones. For something eye-catching, why not incorporate color. For this, you could have a tan background with large “stones” of varying colors that coordinate with your house.
- Tiered Effect – Another excellent option for pool deck surrounds is to create separate areas. For instance, along with the pool, you could have space to one side with a fire pit for relaxing and an area on the other side for sunbathing. For three-tiers, use one decorative concrete overlay on the two outer spaces and in the middle, something different that enhances them.
- Wood Pool Deck Surrounds – Rather than real wood that would warp, split, or crack from the water, go with a stamped design. You can make the deck unique by having planter boxes built on each corner of the pool with the same wood design but going in a slanted direction.
- Borders – A sweeping border around the decking is another brilliant idea. Instead of something ordinary, have an expert create a border flanked by a second design on each side.
If you own or operate a busy service center at a popular automotive dealership in New Orleans, you know the floors take a beating every day. In addition to providing your technicians with a comfortable and safe work environment, you want every space at the dealership to appeal to customers. With the right garage floor system, you can accomplish both goals.
A superior garage floor system involves the application of either a polyaspartic or epoxy coating. These flooring systems not only look incredible but also are fully functional. Because of that, you can impress customers who visit the shop area yet give your technicians a floor that is comfortable to stand and walk on.
The key is to select an excellent product formulated for this type of application. The right coating is perfect for high-traffic areas. However, a top-of-the-line product also resists hot tire marks, impacts from dropped tools, abrasions from moving diagnostic and other equipment around, and more. Either one of these garage floor systems also resists stains, oil, grease, and other substances commonly found in your New Orleans’ service center.
Another aspect of polyaspartic and epoxy floors is that they have a slip-resistant surface. That means your technicians can work more efficiently and without the risk of sustaining an injury. Along with all the hard work these garage floor systems do, you have options for adding personality and character.
As an example, you can select from a broad range of colors. That allows you to make the work environment more exciting while also coordinating with the primary color of your logo. For something unique, you can have flakes added, which gives you even more creative freedom.
Choosing an excellent right garage floor system for your New Orleans service center will go a long way in motivating your staff and leaving a positive impression on new and existing customers.