You make updates to the interior of your home so why not the garage? Especially if you spend a great deal of time in this part of the house to work on cars or special projects, you deserve better than the norm. Thanks to incredible products, including SunOne, you can accomplish almost anything you want. For starters, you might consider some of the garage ideas mentioned below.
- Harley Lover – Do you love riding your Harley? Instead of a traditional garage, consider having a bright orange and black square floor design to mimic the Harley colors. For an even more dramatic look, paint the walls using one of the matching colors and hang motorcycle posters on the wall.
- 3D Effect – A skilled decorative concrete installer or contractor can create a fantastic three-dimensional design. While there are endless possibilities, an example is a graphic image that looks like a canyon in the middle of the floor with a suspension bridge going from one end to another.
- Checkered Flag – As a racecar enthusiast, black and white squares that resemble the winning flag is another one of the best garage ideas.
- Designated Parking Space – You might also consider having the entire garage floor covered in a bright red, blue, or yellow epoxy, and then a black border with a medium to dark gray color inside to designate where you park the cars.
- Showcase – When it comes to garage ideas for people who collect exotic automobiles, the sky is the limit. In this case, you could have a product like SunEpoxy FX applied to create a shiny black floor with red metallic flakes or a bright white surface with the make and model of each vehicle written on the floor in front it in a bold contrasting color.
- Additional Surfaces – When going over different garage ideas, remember along with a new floor, you can change the appearance of other surfaces, including the walls, workbench, and so on.